How do I return an item?
Policies & Returns
What is your satisfaction guarantee?
We want you to be satisfied with every purchase. If at any time within 30 days of purchasing your order you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, simply contact us so we can help make it right. Contact us by email at email@example.com
Please note: Open software can only be replaced with the same product. No credits can be issued for open software. Also we cannot accept returns for Headsets, due to sanitary reasons we would not be able to resell these items. We can however replace defective units with the same model. Special order items are now excluded from our return policy, anything marked special order is not returnable, exchanges can be made for defective units under warranty. ALL RETURNS could entail a RE-Stocking Fee if the item was not a normal stock item or returned with damaged or missing packaging.
We ask that you please:
- Keep all original packaging as you received it for at least 30 days.
- Keep all products in new condition.
- Do not remove UPC codes. Boxes without UPC codes will be rejected.
Products, whether defective or not, must be returned in the manufacturer's original packaging. The carton must include all components and other items originally packaged with the product: cables, software, manuals, registration and warranty cards etc. Linked promotional items must also be included. Do not write or mark the packaging, contents or registration warranty cards.
How do I return items I am not satisfied with?
It's simple. Call us at (877)894-7333 and ask for the RMA Department, or, send us the following information by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your order number
- A very brief description of why you are returning the product
- How you would like to proceed - for example, would you like credit, or a different product?
- You will be responsible for paying the shipping costs to return the product.
- A Service Representative will contact you with a return authorization number, and specific instructions to follow.
No return will be accepted without an RMA.
RMA's are valid for 10 days. Your returned package must arrive at our warehouse within the ten days.
What if the product is defective?
All products sold by Dictationstore.com are covered by the full manufacturer's warranty. Our goal is to correct the situation as quickly as possible. If you notify us of the defect within the first 30 days, we will take care of the entire situation we will cover the cost of shipping back the defective product. We will issue a call tag for the defective product and as soon as we receive the product at our RMA center we will ship out the replacement. We're here to help.
If you discover the defect after you've had the product more than 30 days, we will do our best to handle the situation ourselves. However, some manufacturers require defective products be returned directly to them after 30 days. We will do our best to make this process as simple as possible. After 30 days, no returns for credit will be accepted. Remember, all returns must be accompanied by the RMA information. You can request an RMA by contacting us by email at email@example.com. Be sure to include your order number and other information. Open software can only be replaced with the same product. No credits will be issued for open software at any time.
What if there is a discrepancy with the order?
If you find any discrepancies with your order, please email us right away. Under the 30 day satisfaction guarantee, Dictationstore.com will ship the correct product to you, and pick up the tab for the return of the original product.
Can I just send it back without contacting you?
No. We are here to help, but we cannot correct a situation we know nothing about. Please get a return authorization number from us first by email, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Therefore, products returned without authorization will be rejected, and shipped back to you at your cost.
What else do I need to know about returning items?
Please be sure to do the following:
- Ensure that the authorization number is clearly marked on the shipping box.
- Ship the product back in the same type of box that it was originally shipped in.
- Products, whether defective or not, must be returned in the manufacturer's original packaging and the carton must include all components and other items originally packaged with the product: cables, software, manuals, registration and warranty cards etc.
- Linked promotional items must also be included.
- Do not write or mark the packaging, contents or registration warranty cards.
- Only products that are in new condition will be accepted for return. Incomplete shipments will be returned.
- If you have forgotten a part, notify us immediately.