This kit now comes with Philips SpeechExec Pro Transcribe v11 (2 year subscription). Software is a digital download(no CD).
SpeechExec Pro Transcription Set 7277 is a powerful and user-friendly digital transcription system that turns your computer into a highly sophisticated transcription machine. Providing a whole range of benefits to the busy transcriptionist, the software streamlines communications and allows you to organize recordings clearly and transparently. Together with a set of ergonomic accessories, SpeechExec Pro Transcription Set 7277 is the solution that sets the pace in todays fast-moving business world.
- Visual workflow management enables priority documents to be transcribed in order of preference.
- Actual job information during transcription provides all relevant dictation data, such as length, author name, key words and priority status.
- Individual organization of workload with multiple sort/filter options.
- Clear job overview (dictation, author information, length etc.) allows more efficient organization and planning of workloads.
- New job alarm for immediate transcription start.
- Foot Control can be used to operate transcription functions.
- Ergonomic earphones reduce physical stress.
- excellent DSS sound quality.
- Automatic transfer of dictation files via network, e-mail and FTP.
- Speech Recognition-ready. Add the Speech Module and Have your Dragon Software type everything for you! (Must own or Purchase compatible Dragon software)
- SpeechExec Pro Transcribe Software v11 (2 year subscription)
- Speech Module Connection License (For use with Dragon Pro and higher)
- Foot Control ACC2300
- Earphones 234
- Minimum: Pentium II, 233 MHz and 64 MB RAM.
- Recommended: Pentium III, 500 MHz and 128 MB RAM.
- Min. hard disk capacity: 150 MB
- Control connection: self-powered USB port (for USB devices)
- Windows 10 For all listed operating systems, we recommend to apply the latest Service Pack available before installing SpeechExec.
- Recommended minimum transfer rate for LAN: 100Mbit/s