To Purchase a Single IN-USB Foot Pedal CLICK HERE
Click to Download
The WAVpedal 7 Transcription Kit includes a foot control, and the software to play audio files in a multiple formats. It is the NUMBER 1 option for transcribing audio form CDs!
WAVpedal® is a simple, easy-to-use interface that allows you to control the playback of WAV; Sony MSV; Sony DVF; BCB/PC Dart; Digital Voice VoicePower; MP3; Olympus DSS; Voice-It SRI; Microsoft Network; Voxware; and Windows Media files on your computer with the included foot pedal. The pedal control of voice files allows you to easily type into your word processor while listening to the voice all from your PC. No need for transcription equipment.
Installation is flawless and setting up WAVpedal® is quick and easy. WAVpedal® is extremely easy to learn. You simply point and click on the sound file you want to play and WAVpedal® will load your word processor automatically and associate your selected file with your word processor file.
You are then ready to transcribe or listen to this file and control playback with the foot pedal. The interface allows you to raise the volume of the file, or lower it. Also, you can make it go slower so you can listen to those very fast dictators at a slower rate, and you can make it play faster for QA listening. The foot pedal has rewind and fast forward speeds and is available in Serial port or USB configurations. And, the sound quality is outstanding.
- WAVpedal® Communications enables FTP transfers to and from FTP Sites. It runs outside of WAVpedal and may be started from its icon or by having WAVpedal® load it automatically when WAVpedal® is run. You can configure as many FTP Sites as you need.
- AutoPlay is a feature that lets you automatically load specific files from folders that you select. You can save a lot of time and effort by not needing to hunt for your next file to play.
- Two foot pedal connection types: Serial and USB
- A scroll bar that shows your place in the file and enables you to go directly to the place you choose on that bar.
- WAVmarks™ which enable you to bookmark any place in a file.
- Hot Keys: system-wide key combinations that you define to perform various functions (louder, faster, rewind, etc.). Hot Keys work in any application as long as WAVpedal® is running.
- The option to allow WAVpedal's® windows to float above all other windows on the desktop or behave normally.
- WAVpedal® 7 plays any WAV-formatted file including: DSP Group TrueSpeech, Fraunhofer IIS MPEG Layer-3, Lernout & Hauspie, Microsoft IMA ADPCM, Microsoft ADPCM, Microsoft GSM 6.10, Microsoft CCITT G.711, and Microsoft PCM.
- WAVpedal® 7 also plays these files in their native formats (no converting needed): Sony MSV & DVF, BCB/PC Dart, Digital Voice VoicePower, MP3, Olympus DSS, Voice-It SRI, FTR Gold, Microsoft Network, Voxware, and Windows Media. For Digital Voice VoicePower, files recorded in the Rhet24 or Rhet32 mode are supported. The Codec required to play these files is not installed with Windows, but is supplied on the WAVpedal CD.
- Computer Type: IBM PC-compatible
- Operating System: 32-bit Windows platforms (Win 95, Win 98, Win NT, Win 2000, Win Me, Win XP, Win Vista, Win 7,Win 8, Win 10)
- Processor Type: Pentium 100 or better
- Random Access Memory (RAM): 32 megabytes (32 MB) or more
- Sound Card: SoundBlaster 16 Compatible
- Disk Storage: 10 megabytes of free disk space
- Video: Super VGA or better
- Communication Port (serial port): One unused 9-pin comm port (for serial foot pedals only)
- USB Port: One unused USB port (for USB foot pedals only)