What is your satisfaction guarantee?
We want you to be satisfied with every purchase. If at any time within 30 days of purchasing your order you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, simply contact us so we can help make it right. Contact us by email at email@example.com
Please note: Open software can only be replaced with the same product. No credits or refunds can be issued for open or already digitally delivered software. Also we cannot accept returns for Headsets, due to sanitary reasons we would not be able to resell these items. We can however replace defective units with the same model. Special order items are now excluded from our return policy, anything marked special order is not returnable, exchanges can be made for defective units under warranty. ALL RETURNS may be subject to a RE-Stocking Fee if the item was returned with damaged or missing packaging. Items that qualified for free shipping will be refunded less a ground shipping fee.
We ask that you please:
- Keep all original packaging as you received it for at least 30 days for return purposes.
- Keep all products in new condition.
- Do not remove UPC codes. Boxes without UPC codes will be rejected.
Products, whether defective or not, must be returned in the manufacturer's original packaging. The carton must include all components and other items originally packaged with the product: cables, software, manuals, registration and warranty cards etc. Linked promotional items must also be included. Do not write or mark on the packaging, contents or registration warranty cards.
It's simple. Call us at (877) 894-7333 and ask for the RMA Department, or, send us the following information by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your order number
- A very brief description of why you are returning the product
- How you would like to proceed - for example, would you like credit, or a different product?
- You will be responsible for paying the shipping costs to return the product.
- A Service Representative will contact you with a return authorization number, and specific instructions to follow.
- Items are eligible for return 30 days from the date of purchase.
No return will be accepted without an RMA.
RMA's are valid for 10 days. Your returned package must arrive at our warehouse within the ten days.
All products sold by Dictationstore.com are covered by the manufacturer's warranty and are limited to their terms and conditions. Warranty periods vary by product. Items that have been clearly misused, mishandled or abused are not eligible for warranty replacement. Warranty eligibility is at the sole discretion of the manufacturer. Our goal is to correct the situation as quickly as possible. Please notify us of the defect within the first 30 days, so that we can issue a RMA number for the defective product and ship out the replacement. We're here to help.
If you discover the defect after you've had the product more than 30 days, we will do our best to handle the situation ourselves. However, some manufacturers require defective products be returned directly to them after 30 days. We will do our best to make this process as simple as possible. After 30 days, no returns for credit will be accepted. Remember, all returns must be accompanied by the RMA information. You can request an RMA by contacting us by email at email@example.com. Be sure to include your order number and other information. Open software can only be replaced with the same product. No credits will be issued for open software at any time.
If you find any discrepancies with your order, please email us right away. Under the 30 day satisfaction guarantee, Dictationstore.com will ship the correct product to you, and pick up the tab for the return of the original product.
No. We are here to help, but we cannot correct a situation we know nothing about. Please get a return authorization number from us first by email, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Therefore, products returned without authorization will be rejected, and shipped back to you at your cost.
Please be sure to do the following:
- Ensure that the authorization number is clearly marked on the shipping box.
- Ship the product back in the same type of box that it was originally shipped in.
- Products, whether defective or not, must be returned in the manufacturer's original packaging and the carton must include all components and other items originally packaged with the product: cables, software, manuals, registration and warranty cards etc.
- Linked promotional items must also be included.
- Do not write or mark the packaging, contents or registration warranty cards.
- Only products that are in new condition will be accepted for return. Incomplete shipments will be returned.
- If you have forgotten a part, notify us immediately.