The Philips AirBridge is the perfect companion when working with a SpeechMike Premium Air or a SpeechOne on the go. Simply pair a SpeechMike Premium Air or a SpeechOne with the Philips AirBridge and instantly benefit from lossless audio transmission. Switching between stationary and mobile use is simple and despite its tiny size, the Philips AirBridge offers you the same lossless audio transmission benefits of the Docking Station.
Works with SpeechMike Premium Air and SpeechOne wireless dictation microphones.
LOSSLESS AUDIO TRANSMISSION
The patented lossless audio transmission technology offers a level of quality, which is unattainable by other wireless devices based on Bluetooth or DECT technology. The cutting-edge technology ensures that every word is captured from the moment you press record. A warning signal notifies the author when moving out of the wireless range.
• The Philips AirBridge provides reliable wireless connectivity for up to 5 meters free view distance to the SpeechMike Premium Air or a SpeechOne.
• The product works in the 2.4 GHz ISM band and uses a multi-channel frequency hopping technology with 8 – FSK modulation
• It provides a sampling rate of 44 kHz, 16 bit which equals CD-quality
• Robust audio streaming technology reduces risks of drop-outs or unwanted noise within the specified range.
• Separated audio and data channels enable an instant command execution (e.g. Record/Stop) without any latencies.
QUICK & EASY PAIRING + AUTOMATIC RECONNECTION
After a short 3-second initial pairing, automatic re-connection allows you to seamlessly switch between your docking station and your AirBridge. Making it even easier and more convenient to get up and move away from your desk and dictate on the go. The familiar green and red colored light indicate whether you are connected or not.
FULL PLUG &PLAY MOBILITY
Simply plug your previously paired Philips AirBridge into a computer on which you want to use your Philips SpeechMike Premium Air or SpeechOne wireless dictation microphone and you're ready to go.
Because all your individual settings are stored on SpeechMike Premium Air or the SpeechOne wireless dictation headset, you can immediately continue working with the other computer.
The Philips AirBridge allows you to freely move around and pace whilst working. You can move up to 5 meters (16 feet) away from your workstation and your recordings are safely transmitted to your computer in highest quality, without any interruptions.
The adapter’s convenient compact design fits into your pocket, meaning it can easily be taken along anywhere you go. It is an ideal accessory to your SpeechMike Premium Air or the SpeechOne wireless dictation headset giving you maximum freedom and flexibility for your working day.
Depending on which device the Philips AirBridge is currently paired with, it simply appears as a SpeechMike Premium Air or a SpeechOne wireless headset to the computer.
All features of these two devices like the SpeechMike event mode, the Browser mode or the 3 Custom button modes are available. Customers can even configure their SpeechMike Premium Air and their SpeechOne with the legacy SpeechControl 4.1* device configuration software.
For integrated solutions a new SpeechMike 4.2 SDK* is needed.
• SpeechMike Premium Air requires firmware 4.63 or later.
• For SpeechOne an upgrade to firmware 5.24 is highly recommended.
• The latest firmware and the latest Philips SpeechControl 4.2 device configuration software can be downloaded from the corresponding support pages of the SpeechMike Premium Air or the SpeechOne wireless dictation headset.
SUPPORTS WINDOWS, MAC, AND VIRTUAL ENVIRONMENTS
Connecting a SpeechMike Premium Air or a SpeechOne via a Philips AirBridge to a Windows or a Mac computer works like a charm.
Virtual environments like Citrix or VmWare are also supported without any required driver changes.
Since the devices are fully plug & play all already installed dictation and speech recognition applications can be seamlessly used without further interaction.